Saturday, October 21, 2017

AKs & AR15s Fallout 4 Edition



Beta v0.92 Released




You can download the beta from here :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/28ukyloltgq35r9/AKs_AR15s_FO4_092B.rar

or from Nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26693


Included Weapons:

AKM (Early Variant)
AKMS (Early Variant)
AK74
AKS74
XM16E1




Mods:

Bakelite Mag - for AK(S)74 & AKM (S)
TGP-A Suppressor - for AK74, AKS74
Polymer Furniture - for AKM, AKMS, AK74, AKS74
Bayonet 6H4 and 6H5 – for AKM, AKMS, AK74, AKS74
30 rounds Mag – for XM16E1
Birdcage flash hider – for XM16E1


Custom Ammo:

7,62x39 mm
5,45x39 mm


KNOWN ISSUES & BUGS

Probably some as I haven’t tested it thoroughly yet – that’s why it’s in beta :-) Please report any bugs encounter.

Update Log:

Version 0.92 Beta

- Fixed grenades and mines throw anims.
- Fixed various anims issues.
- Added partial Power Armor anims support (1st person only - 3rd person doesn't work currently).
- Brightened AK plum furniture color a bit, so it doesn’t look black.
- Various esp tweaks and fixes.
- Restored character level at which weapons will be available (you need to be at least level 25, now).

16 comments:

  1. What about New Vegas or S.T.A.L.K.E.R.? People still playing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to abandon the STALKER version because of way too many technical issues. Game was constantly crashing, couldn’t even test what I was doing, SDK wasn’t very stable nor fully functional either, under Win7 x64.

      New Vegas… I could, but all the different versions are a huge nuisance. Almost everything I change in the esps, I have to do it eight times and test all eight versions. If I find errors at some point, I have to go back to the other versions and make the corrections. It’s the main reason why there were so many issues, mostly things I hadn’t noticed before releasing. If it was just one or even two versions, I don’t say. But given the number of different versions I have to update and test, it’s a huge workload for just one person and I honestly don’t feel like putting myself through all that again nor do I have the time.

      In the meantime I am considering other games – I was envisaging making a replacer mod for L4D2 among other things.

      Delete
  2. Heffy, you made my day! Your Aks & AR15s mod is simply one of the best I've ever seen and I'm really glad you'll be trying to make this for Fallout 4. I'm really looking forward to it! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, excellent news! Your mod is simply the best! I can't wait for the first version. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This game need a M4 badly. Like really badly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please have the XM16E1 work in this ): On fallout nv mod I use it not in there. XME1 is my favorite AR I built a retro real one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome I just discovered your modding blog, is there any way you can download your weapons mods for fallout4?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Strange... It's working for me. Could be something with your ISP, firewall or server was too busty when you tried. Anyway, it's also available on Nexus.

      Delete
    2. lol : "too busty" :-) I meant busy, of course.

      Delete
  8. Great mod! Will AK74M and AK105?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course these will be included. Sometimes later after the beta.

      Delete
  9. Congrats for the release on Nexus. I hope the M4 is next :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your still working on this mod, I am AK lover but the XM16 you have in mod has me hooked on AR's now aswell keep up the good work they look and sound great!

    ReplyDelete